Hire Agreement And Terms And Conditions For Our Soft Play, Bouncy Castles and Play Equipment
Any persons/organisations hiring our play equipment are responsible/liable for any damage or injuries occurring from, or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of the children using the play equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to.
For your information, safety and enjoyment of the children using the equipment we advise and recommend the fol-lowing:
1. We will require a £20.00 non refundable deposit at the time of your booking. The balance must be paid by cheque 2 weeks before the booking date, bank transfers at least 2 days before or in cash to the driver at the beginning of the hire.
2. A minimum of at least 2 responsible adults over the age of 18 years must supervise the children and the equip-ment at all times. With a ratio of 10 children or more, 1 supervising adult is needed for every 5 children playing.
3. The soft play and play equipment is strictly for the use of children under the age of 5 years, bouncy castles are suitable for children up to the age 11 years, and not suitable for adult use.
4. No siting or standing on ball pool walls or play equipment. No sitting or climbing on the bouncy castle walls or beams.
5. Do not allow children to bash other children with the soft play shapes or throw balls at other children.
6. Avoid mixing older children on the soft play, bouncy castle or play equipment at the same time as younger chil-dren.
7. No food or drinks to be allowed on the soft play, bouncy castle or play equipment. No glass to be used on (or near) the equipment. If the equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a clean-ing charge.
8. Shoes MUST be removed before using the soft play area and bouncy castle. Parents/guardians who enter the soft play area or walk over the padded matting whilst supervising must remove their shoes, particularly heels. Any damage may result in the hirer having to pay an additional fee for replacement or repair.
9. Socks must be worn at all times whilst using the soft play equipment and bouncy castle.
10. Sharp objects, including badges, spectacles, earrings, jewellery etc. must removed prior to accessing the soft play area, bouncy castle or play equipment. The equipment is to be returned in the same working condition as when delivered. If damage or loss does occur the hirer will incur a repair or replacement charge.
11. No party poppers, confetti, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the soft play, bouncy castle or play equipment – staining may occur for which the hirer will be liable.
12. Strictly NO acrobatics or gymnastics to be performed on the soft play, bouncy castle or play equipment.
13. Children must NOT push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
14. Ensure no overcrowding occurs on all soft play, bouncy castle or play equipment, limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
15. Rockers, didicars, ride-ons, walkers, hoppers and the step2 coaster must be closely supervised and used cor-rectly, allowing only 1 child at a time on each play item. No standing on seats, bumping cars or ramming into other children and must never be used on slopes. Shoes must be worn when children are using didicars, ride-ons, walkers and the step 2 coaster. These play items should be kept on a hard surface area away from the soft play and bouncy castle areas.
16. No furniture to be placed on the mats. No smoking near the soft play, bouncy castle and play equipment.
17. No pets or animals to be allowed on or near the soft play, bouncy castle or play equipment.
18. It is the hirers responsible for the safe keeping of all the equipment they hire. And will be charged for any loss or damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return. Soft play, bouncy castle and play equipment being kept overnight must be locked away to avoid theft. Full replacement charge for any missing items will incur.
19. Soft play equipment is for indoor use only, and must not be taken outdoors.
20. Bouncy castles must be anchored down at all times and never used in windy and wet conditions if they are sited outdoors.
21. Should the bouncy castle fan fail or cut out the bouncy castle must be evacuated immediately.
22. All Balls must be in the ball pool at the time of collection, failure to do so will incur a £10.00 charge.
23. We will need access as near to the venue as possible for deliveries/collections. We cannot be responsible for any delay on deliveries and collections due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. vehicle break down, traffic prob-lems and bad weather.
24. Only our staff are authorised to collect the hired equipment and it must not be handed over to anyone other than our staff.
25. If any person/persons sustain any injuries whilst using this equipment it must be reported to us immediately, giving details of names, addresses, ages and injuries sustained of the person/persons involved.